Sunday, May 8, 2016

'Uncharted 4' Has The Best Graphics I've Ever Seen - Forbes


Forbes

'Uncharted 4' Has The Best Graphics I've Ever Seen
Forbes
I'm not one to spend much time thinking about graphics technology. I like it when things look good, sure. Who doesn't? I can even appreciate the clarity of 4k resolution, especially when it's plopped down in front of my face via PC monitor. But I am ...
'Uncharted 4' Multiplayer Guide Reveals Game's Multiplayer Free-For-AllThe Inquisitr
Naughty Dog Releases an 'Uncharted 4' Multiplayer GuideHardcore Gamer
'The Last Of Us 2' Release Date And Recent Update: Game Out In June?Counsel & Heal
PSX Extreme -PlayStation LifeStyle -Capital Wired -GamingBolt
all 13 news articles »


from top stories http://ift.tt/1ZtzVGg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive