Free Happy Woman Enjoying Nature. Outdoor. Freedom concept. Beauty Girl
Get Sharecare’s roundup of this week’s most popular health tips and news:
1. It’s that time of year again: The flowers are blooming — and so are your spring allergies. But you don’t have to suffer all season long. Check out these 6 ways to put the brakes on spring allergy symptoms — starting today.
2. Workaholics, listen up! From over-the-top stress and anxiety to increased risk of heart attack, your health may be taking a toll if you work long hours. Discover how else your health may suffer, and get tips to improve your work-life balance.
3. Trying to get those blood pressure numbers down — but not really sure where to start? We’ve got you covered. Find out how these 7 BP-friendly habits can help get hypertension under control.
4. Would you know what to do if a friend or loved one had a stroke? Would you know what to do if you were having one? Learn how to recognize the signs and get a doctor’s advice on fast-thinking moves that could save a life — including your own.
5. You already know which foods are unhealthy — but some are worse than others, especially if they contain one of these three ingredients. Darria Long Gillespie, MD, explains why — and how to suss them out on labels.
from top stories http://ift.tt/20PGTqw