About Me

My photo

Welcome To My Page, Please Feel Free To Connect....My Interests Are Limitless. I like History, Math And Science Conversations, Also The Daily News That Affect Millions Of People.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Apple Watch apps could get zippier with new requirement for app makers - CNET


CNET

Apple Watch apps could get zippier with new requirement for app makers
CNET
Dear iPhone, I love you, but I think I just need to be alone for a while. Yours, Apple Watch. Could your Apple Watch and iPhone soon be going their separate ways for good? This week, Apple gave third-party developers of Apple Watch apps a new ...
Running out of space on your iPhone? Here's eight tips to help you quickly and easily free up spaceZDNet
Why Apple Watch 2 Won't Be Revealed At WWDC EventValueWalk
All New Apple Watch Apps Must Be Native Starting June 1AppAdvice
The Verge -Tech Times -Apple Insider -Hot Hardware
all 70 news articles »


from top stories http://ift.tt/1rrJj2V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive