Thursday, February 18, 2016

Are you up for a Challenge… With Me?

couple walking in nature / forest

We all know that if you are trying to get healthier, working with others on a shared goal and creating accountability can really help. So I’ve decided to help those of you who struggle to find those connections and support systems. As of this week, I’m officially your new guide to Fitness on Sharecare and very excited to lead the first four brand-new fitness challenges.

I am inviting you to join my Fitness group on Sharecare. Together, we will start a series of simple (and free!) challenges that involve push-ups, sit-ups or daily steps – with me!

You’ll log your progress each day, see how others in the challenge are doing, and each week, you’ll get a summary of your activity. I’ll be right there along the way to coach, help with questions and keep you moving. I’m here for you, and I want you to succeed!

I’m inviting you to sign up. I’m very excited to be the first person to lead a challenge and stay tuned for many more challenges that tackle your whole health starting February 29. Let’s reach your fitness goals together! Visit Sharecare for more information.

The post Are you up for a Challenge… With Me? appeared first on The Oz Blog.



from top stories http://ift.tt/1QmOJ9O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive